Possibilities!

We have recently looked at and are considering 3 different properties; 1 in Saint Paul, 2 in Minneapolis.  We did a walk-through of one with our realtor, and are awaiting his analysis of the property relative to the neighborhood, value potential, and any market caps that we'll want to stay within.  There is a possibility that we'll make an offer.  If and when something happens, the world (from our perspective) will start to change.